MicroLite Touch-Plate Model 3000 PL Relay, Used.
For use on all MicroLite Relay 1000H AC Powered and MicroLite 600 AC Powered panels. These will work in AC panels only. These will NOT work in DC panels.
(This is a used relay. We offer a 90 day free exchange if the relay goes bad).
MicroLite relay lighting systems are often found installed in schools, sports arenas, Little League baseball stadiums, libraries, and other public institutions.
The MicroLite Touch-Plate relay is a single-pole, single-throw (SPST) relay. The single solenoid coil design toggles the contacts to the opposite position with each operation.
There is no manual operation for this relay.
- Visual indicator of contact state
- Provides true status feedback
- Suitable for electronic ballast control when driven by a MicroLite ZeroCross microcontroller
- Designed and manufactured by Touch-Plate
- Loads connect into terminal block on relay.
- Maximum wire size is #10.
- Low voltage leads end in #20 AWG wires.
- Pilot light leads end into #20 AWG wires.
- 4 position connector on .156 spacing for connection to circuit boards.
Contact: 1.0HP 125 VAC, 20A 125 VAC Tungsten
Contact: 1.5HP 250 VAC 20A 347 VAC Ballast
Aux Contact: 1A 30 VAC Tungsten
Coil Pulsed 28 VDC .05SEC with external resistance not to exceed 3.5 Ohm
Power Supply: TVR Class 2 Only
Conductor Type: 60/75 degree copper conductors only
This relay is a direct replacement for an existing 3000-PL and 4000-PL relay. This relay may also be used to replace an existing 1550-BPL or 2500-BPL relay.
- Single Pole Single Throw Mechanical Latching Relay
- Main Contact Configuration: Isolated SPST, Latching. Material: 0.187 Dia. Silver / Cadmium Oxide.
- Contact Rating: 120/277/347 VAC 20 Amp 1.0 HP 125 VAC, 1.5 HP 250 VAC
- Auxiliary Contact Configuration: SPST, Latching. Material: 0.900 Dia. 0.0001 Gold Plate, Silver Alloy Contact
- Auxiliary Contact Rating 1A @ 30 VAC
- UL listed
- Made in the USA
• Power Requirement: 0.044 Watt-Seconds pulsed 28.5 VDC at 0.012 seconds minimum to 0.100 seconds maximum
• Resistance: 7.2 OHMS + 10% Duty Cycle: 50% at 1 second maximum rate
• Temperature Rating: Maximum operating temperature 65 degrees C
Authorized MicroLite field service agency:
Knight Sound & Lighting (GoKnight.com) is an authorized MicroLite field service agency and MicroLite parts dealer.
Please note - we do offer the full line of currently manufactured MicroLite products, so please call us if you should have any questions on other MicroLite replacement parts.
Free MicroLite technical support:
You can also call us for free MicroLite relay system technical service at 330-940-4078 or 1-866-457-5937.