Repair your Leviton Remembrance station.
Part description: Remembrance Analog Station, On/Off, Master, 12-Channels; repair
Old part #: CTP-8-1012
New part #: RMB81-009-012
1. Please note that the Leviton Remembrance stations have been discontinued. They are no longer manufactured new.
2. However, we can repair your existing Leviton Remembrance station!
3. When you place the order, please enter into the comments section of the order the following:
-- Description of what is currently wrong with your Remembrance station.
-- What isn't working (list specific functions that aren't working/or specific parts that aren't working).
-- What other concerns do you have?
4. You will need to remove the Remembrance station and ship it to us for the repair. Do the following to remove the Remembrance station:
-- Watch the video for proper removal instructions!
-- DO NOT UNWIRE ANYTHING!
-- Leave the Remembrance station connected to the control wires/terminal block. Leave the control wires in the terminal block. DO NOT UNWIRE THE TERMINAL BLOCK.
-- Step #1 -- Pull the Remembrance station slightly out of the wall/backbox.
-- Step #2 -- Unplug the terminal block from the station (by pulling the terminal block and the station away from each other). DO NOT UNWIRE THE TERMINAL BLOCK.
-- Call us at 1-866-457-5937 if you need any help in removing the station from the wall.
5. Once your order is placed, then we will send you an RMA# and shipping instructions. You will then ship the item out for repair. You will bear the cost of the shipping to the repair destination. Please note that the speed of shipping that you select to ship the item in for repair will be a part of the repair cycle time. For instance, if you overnight ship the item in for repair, then this would just add 1-business day to the repair cycle. If you ground ship the item in for repair, then this could add 4-7 business days to the repair cycle.
6. The Remembrance station will be repaired via 1-business day expedite and will be returned to you via 1-business day shipping. Note: The overnight return shipping cost is included in the product price and consequently the only shipping option is "FREE".
7. Please call Knight Sound & Lighting at 1-866-457-5937 with any technical questions. We can also help you to determine if the Remembrance station is the likely cause of your lighting control system issues.