Colortran Viewpoint Entry control station, refurbished
* Please note that these stations are no longer manufactured so repair or refurbishment is the best option for keeping your dimming system up and going.
* This is for a refurbished unit. This means that you do not need to send us an existing entry station for repair.
* The Colortran Viewpoint Entry control station has 1-button.
* These stations commonly work with Colortran Viewpoint ENR and Colortran I series e Leviton dimming systems.
* Please note that we only have these control stations availabe in the COLOR OF GRAY.
Here is the process for installation of the refurbished Colortran Viewpoint Entry control station. You can always call us at 1-866-457-5937 and we will walk you through this process over the phone:
TO REMOVE THE EXISTING VIEWPOINT ENTRY STATION:
1. Please disconnect the existing station by peeling the front grey cover and then loosening the two screws from the wall box. The back of the station will have one connector that will need to be unplugged. Please note this will not harm the systems operation while having the station disconnected for a period of time. **Please MAKE NOTE OF YOUR DIP-SWITCH POSITIONS!
TO INSTALL the refurbished station:
1. Set the dip switch on the refurbished Viewpoint entry station to exactly the same dip switch position as your current/existing/bad Viewpoint entry station.
2. Please plug the connector back into the station (please note they only fit in one way). Then, you should tighten the four screws that secure the station back into the wall box.
3. Please peel the new sticker cover and place it on the front of the station. Firmly press until it is secured. Please note that the left and right sides of the sticker overlay has grooves that fit into the station. This makes for an even look.
4. Once that is all done press any of the preset buttons and station should be working just like new!
5. Call us at 1-866-457-5937 for any tech support when installing the refurbished Viewpoint LCD station.
6. If you would like to ship your bad Viewpoint LCD station to us for credit, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
An abundant amount of phone support. Technical support was great.
I highly recommend Knight Sound & Lighting!!