Leviton Colortran ENR rack control module LEC 166-392, phase balanced, refurbished
Replacement unit. Does not require exchange of old/bad rack control module.
• Each control module has a user-selectable rack number thumbwheel
• Indicator LED’s show presence of power, and proper system function
• Completely digital electronic circuitry
• Rugged, compact design
• Single or three-phase power
• UL Recognized • CSA certified
• The control module shall be a plug-in assembly containing all active electronics in the pack and consisting of a formed steel chassis, one or two glass-epoxy printed-circuit boards, and a handle for easy insertion and removal. All control modules shall have signal, airflow, and power indicators visible from the front of the rack, in addition to three phase trimpots and a reset switch accessible from the front of the module. The power indicator shall blink if any phase is missing or incorrectly wired. A thumbwheel is accessible through the front panel to set the rack number. A test switch is also provided to allow dimmers to be activated without a control system attached to the rack. The control modules shall accept either Colortran protocol (156K baud) or DMX512 protocol (250K baud).
This is a refurbished unit. This unit may have some markings on it. This is not a new unit.
The unit has been tested and refurbished by Knight Sound & Lighting (a Leviton service agency).
One year warranty replacement by GoKnight.com. If the unit fails in one year, then we will replace it free of charge. The damage/failure cannot be the result of an Act of God (such as lightning strike, power surge, flood, fire, etc) or the one-year replacement warranty is void.