Lee Filters Swatch Book Numeric Edition
- This Swatch Book contains several hundred small gel sheet samples that are roughly 1 inch by 2 inches in length.
- Each gel sheet sample has a backpage which explains the gel sheet color code, color name, and transmission values.
- The Lee Filters Swatch Book is a great tool for seeing a small product sample of a very wide range of gel sheets.
- The Swatch Book will help to determine exactly which color is best for your specific application.
- This edition of the Swatch Book is in numerical order.
This edition of the Lee Filters swatchbook contains full technical details of Lee Filters extensive range of light control media.
Featured here are Lee Filters original range of effects filters, together with the highly succesful and well established High Temperature (HT) grades.
High Temperature filters are identified through by the prefix HT which appears on the backing sheet. This indicates that the color is available in both regular and HT material.
HT products have been specifically developed to give additional resistance to extremely high lamp temperatures, and should be ordered using the HT prefix.
Lee Filters incorporate bright and powerful colorants accurately coated onto high specifcation base materials, ensuring a level of consistency and performance which is second to none.