Interactive Technologies SceneStation Programmer’s Remote, SS-IR33
The SceneStation Programmer’s IR Remote is a handheld remote control that is used to program and operate a SceneStation. The 33-button remote has keys for recalling a scene, adjusting the grandmaster, lock, setting station options, scene programming and more. The remote can be programmed to transmit 6 different security codes, allowing an installation with multiple SceneStations to be segmented into different IR control groups. Either a Programmer’s Remote or Wireless USB Interface is required to program a SceneStation.
- Used for programming and/or operation
- 33 Buttons
- Transmit LED
- 6 different security codes
- 2 “AAA” batteries included.
- Environmental Operating Temperature -40° to 158° F (-40° to 70° C)
- Storage Temperature -40° to 176° F (-40° to 80° C)
- Humidity 5 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude 10,000 feet maximum
Setting Security Code
- Hold down both POWER and ENTER for 3 seconds. Status LED will turn on. Release the buttons.
- Press “1”.
- Press one of the following:
- Scene = Code 1
- Indicator = Code 2
- Repeat = Code 3
- Fade = Code 4
- Follow = Code 5
- Loop = Code 6
- Press ENTER.
- The Status LED will blink twice to confirm that the code has been set.