The ST-MN1-xx-yy from Interactive Technologies is a member of their 5-Wire Digital CueStation lineup. This version contains 1 0.5" button. Panel colors may be selected from black, white, light almond, and ivory. LED indicators may be selected from programmable-RGB and no LEDs.
NOTE: Product shown in image is for illustrative purposes only. Actual product may vary in appearance. Please contact us for details!
The CueStation 5-Wire network is one of three different network topologies available for CueStations. It allows up to 50 CueStations to be wired in a daisy-chained manner using specialized 5-conductor button station cabling. The 5-Wire network carries power on 2 conductors, data on another conductor pair, and also carries a grounded shield. Both the Mystique and Ultra families of CueStations are available with 5-Wire network technology. Use with the ST-HUB CueStation Network Hub to power and control 5-Wire CueStations and/or to interface with a CueServer system.
Wiring - The 5-Wire CueStation Bus uses a 5-conductor multi-cable (Belden 1502 or similar) to carry both power and data to and from each station location. Power is carried on the cable’s 18AWG conductors (Red/Black). Data is carried on the cable’s 22AWG pair (Blue/White). The cable’s 24AWG drain wire is used as a common reference for the data pair.
NOTE: Use of inferior cable types (especially CAT5/6) may seriously degrade performance, especially on longer cable runs.
Configuration - Every station connected to a Hub must be assigned a unique station address from 1 through 64. Also, the number of physical buttons on the station must be properly selected. These assignments are made by setting DIP Switches on the back of the station. View the DIP Switches so that the writing on the switches is upright. There are two banks of 8 switches. The bank of 8 on the left side are the option switches. The bank of 8 on the right side are the address switches.
Interactive Technologies ST-MN Series Features:
- Long distance 5 conductor button station network
- Stations are wired in a strict daisy-chain manner
- Choose from 7 indicator colors and 4 brightnesses by dip switch settings (selection affects all indicators, software control of on/off/flash of indicators only)
- Maximum of 50 stations on a single 5-wire network
- Maximum cable distance to farthest station is 4000 feet (1.2km)
- Requires 5-conductor multi-cable (Belden 1502 or similar)
- Uses CueStation Hub as power controller interface
- Interfaces with CueServer via CueStation Hub