ILC LightMaster Standalone Processor version 7.23, refurbished
This is a good, working, refurbished processor that has tested successfully in our test jigs.
The LightMaster lighting controller is a microprocessor-based, programmable lighting controller capable of using LightSync™ CAT-5 data line devices (see Section 4). You can program each of the controller inputs to control any or all of the relay outputs. The LightMaster is UL approved and FCC certified for commercial applications.
CPU Board – The CPU board provides the controller’s intelligence and memory.
Major components include:
• Communications – on-board modem (if equipped) connection, RS-232 port, LightSync RJ-45 data line connectors, add-on card expansion socket.
• Microprocessor – executes the computer code and coordinates all controller functions including the controller real time clock.
• PROM Chip – contains the controller operating system and basic tasks.
• NVRAM Chips – store the user-entered operating parameters.
• Real Time Clock – maintains time and date for up to 30 days without power.