Apprentice 3 Panel w/4 AP3-1PR relays (AP3-04).
(Panels come fully loaded with relays)
The Apprentice 3 programmable lighting control panel is an energy saving lighting controller. You can network up to 48 control points and 64 LightSync™ devices per network and connect via easy to use RJ-45 ports. Connect and program panels using a USB port on a laptop and our free Apprentice 3 software. Add-on cards are easy to install and and add the following capabilities: BACnet, LonWorks, N2, MODBUS, TCP/IP, or modem interface, DMX control and DTMF telephone switching. Also optional remote mount 0-10V isolated dimming control modules for standard daylight harvesting operations
• Made in the USA • Digital CAT-5 Ready • Programming Options are done with an Integrated keypad with 4-line LCD display or using Apprentice 3 Pro software via USB or TCP/IP. • LightSync Data Line Device Ready utilizing RJ45 connectors and standard CAT-5 cabling for data line. • Network capability allows you to connect panels for up to 48 outputs and 64 LightSync devices per network. •Internet Capability to program, monitor, and control panels across the network or internet with the addition of a TCP/IPmodule. • Plug-load compatible 16 Amp lighting relay. • Relay Groups consist of any relay on the network and can be assigned to any of the 48 available groups —controlled by any timer, switch, or other external commands. • Relay Presets can be programmed from any relay ON/OFF patterns and be assigned to any of the 48 available presets —controlled by any timer, switch, or other external commands. • Timer Scheduling for 48 available timers that can turn relays ON or OFF for Time-of-Day, Astronomical times, and Open/Close. • Clock Functions include Automatic Astronomical calculation of Sunrise and Sunset and Adjustable Daylight Saving Time and Enable/Disable. • Switching Inputs accepts virtually any type of switch input, momentary or maintained, 2- or 3-wire switch and directly powers data line switches and devices. • Add-On Modules can be added to each controller, including BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, Modbus RTU, Modbus ASCII, N2, LonWorks, DMX512, TCP/IP, DTMF telephone switching and modem. Also optional remote mount 0-10V isolated dimming control modules for 48 zones. • Expansion panels with 4 to 16 relays are available to expand the number of relay outputs on a standard panel.
Warranty: Six-year limited warranty, offered by ILC, the manufacturer
Ordering info: SERIES - ENCLOSURE SIZE - NUMBER OF 4-INPUT HARDWARE SWITCH INTERFACE BOARDS - STANDARD OR EXPANSION PANEL - CONTROL TRANSFORMER VOLTAGE
AP3 - XX-X-X-X
- Series: AP3
- Enclosure Size: Enclosure size needed; 4. 8, 16, 24, or 32 (24 & 32 size Standard panel only)
- Inputs: Number of 4-input hardwire switch interface boards. 4 size will accept one board, 8 will accept two, 16 will accept four, 24 will accept 6, and 32 will accept eight.
- Panel Type: Standard panel (with display and keypad) or a network expansion panel (no display or keypad). A= Standard panel X= Expansion panel
- Control Transformer Voltage 120 = 120/ 277 VAC; 347 = 120/ 347 VAC
- Ordering Notes: - Only 1 standard panel allowed per network . - Expansion panels can only have 4, 8, or 16 relays/panel. - Apprentice 3 is populated with relays.
Enclosure Size Options (NEMAType 1 w/cover) Enclosure Type Relays Width Height Depth
- Apprentice3-4 4 14 in. 12 in. 4 in.
- Apprentice3-8 8 14 in. 16 in. 4 in.
- Apprentice3-16 16 14 in. 24 in. 4 in.
- Apprentice3-24 24 16 in. 42 in. 4 in.
- Apprentice3-32 32 16 in. 42 in. 4 in
- Relays: • 1 Pole relays (1PR) with control for 16 Amp loads up to 347VAC, used for electronic ballasts, ballasts, resistive and general loads. • 2 Pole relays (2PR) with the same footprint as the single pole, control of 16 Amp loads up to 347VAC per pole used for electronic ballasts, ballasts, resistive and general loads, 208/240/480VAC 2-pole circuits. • Plug-load compatible 16 Amp lighting relay
- Safeguards: • Power surge and spike suppression up to 123 volts on the 24VAC power input • Memory retention for firmware and programming up to 50 years • Real-Time-Clock time retention 45 days or greater without power
- Physical: • NEMA1 galvanized enclosure, optional NEMA 4 and 4X enclosure available • Double sided construction for wiring on both sides • Provided with pre-drilled mounting holes • Painted removable hinged locking door for flush or surface mounting • High voltage barriers separate Normal/Emergency and Class 2 wiring
- Electrical: • 120/ 277 VAC or optional 120/ 347 VAC • 1 Amp
- Capacities: • 4, 8, 16, 24 or 32 relays
- Operating Environment: • Location: Interiorspace • Operating Temp.: 0° to 40° C • Humidity: 10% - 90% Non-condensing • Vibration: Stationary
- Certifications and Approvals: • UL CUL • FCC Part 15 • FCC Part 68 • Title 24 • ASHRAE compliant