Eaton Greengate GDS-I-KIT Digital Switch Integrator
Digital Switch Integrator (required per digital switch network connection on all panels except ControlKeeperM Series and CK4A)
- Most Greengate lighting control panels are capable of supporting Greengate Digital Switch stations.
- A Greengate Digital Switch Interface (GDS-I) will be required for the following control panels:
- ControlKeeper T
- ControlKeeper 4
- ControlKeeper 4A
- ControlKeeper 2
- LiteKeeper 16/32
- LiteKeeper 8
- Digital switches do not wire directly to these panels but are wired to a CAN Bus network that connects to each of them through the GDS-I device using Belden 1502R (nonplenum) or Belden 1502P (plenum) cabling (Cat#: LCCP or LCCNP).
- Digital switch stations should be networked together in a daisy-chain configuration. No T-Taps/ Stars should be used.
- The GDS-I device should reside somewhere within the daisy-chain digital switch network.
- Total daisy-chain network length should not exceed 1000 feet.